Description: This program analyzes the performance of a voltage source inverter with Sinusoidal-pulse-modulated output, under different loading conditions.
The inputs are:
- The frequency of the output voltage waveform.
- The modulation index.
- The phase angle of the load.
- The frequency of the carrier singnal.
The outputs are:
- The beginning, the end and the width of each output voltage pulse.
- The rms Value of the output voltage.
- The rms Value of the output voltage fundamental component.
-The RMS value of the load current.
-The RMS value of the supply current.
- The Average value of the supply current.
- The total harmonic distortion of the output voltage.
- The total harmonic distortion of the output current.
Also are plotted, in figure No.1:
- The carrier and modulating signals.
- The output voltage waveform.
In figure No.2 :
-The output voltage waveform.
-The output current waveform.
-The supply current waveform.
-The harmonic contents of the output voltage.
-The harmonic contents of the output current.
-The harmonic contents and the average value of the supply current.
To run this program:
-input the name of this program, ?invspwm?, from the command window.
-enter the required quantities: frequency, for example 50 or 60. modulation index, less than 1, for example 0.7 , phase angle of the load in degrees, for example 45, The frequency of the carrier signal, for example 1000.
Related: plotted, currentalso, figure, modulating, waveformin, signals, Distortion, harmonic, Supply, currentthe, current, average, Total, waveformthe, Contents, quantities, required, Degrees, Signal
O/S:BSD, Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X
File Size: 10.0 KB