Description: WebCollab is a collaborative web-based system for projects and PHP project management features for easy to use and encourages users to work together. This project is functionally elegant and secure without being cumbersome for users, or graphically intensive.
The project is ideally suited to tracking multiple projects and innumerable small tasks across an organisation of any size. If you have reminder notes stuck all over your desk, then you need WebCollab! Encourage groups and individuals to work collaboratively. This tool aims to be functional and elegant without being complicated or graphically intensive.
Features of WebCollab:
- Easy to read and intuitive screen layouts. Most users can use WebCollab without training.
- Individual users are assigned rights and permissions. Users can also be put into groups with controlled rights and permissions.
- Projects and tasks progress and approaching deadlines are graphically highlighted.
- Changes are personally highlighted for other users to see.
- Changes and new items can be emailed to affected users
Related: Screen, intuitive, layouts, Training, assigned, Individual, intensivefeatures, complicated, Groups, encourage, individuals, collaboratively, Functional, Rights, Permissions, personally, items, affected
O/S:BSD, Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X
File Size: 788.5 KB