WIKINDX for Scripts 3.6.4
File ID: 89033
WIKINDX for Scripts 3.6.4
File Size: 1.4 MB
WIKINDX for Scripts 3.6.4 Description
Description: WIKINDX is a free bibliographic and quotations/notes management and article authoring system designed either for single use (on a variety of operating sytems) or multi-user collaborative use across the internet.
- 37 resource types.
- Multi-user mode - create and manage your own bibliographies drawn from the WIKINDX master bibliography and browse other users' bibliographies. (Must be enabled by the administrator.)
- Create user groups and user group bibliographies. (Must be enabled by the administrator).
- Save your own preferences.
- Enter/edit bibliographic resources.
- Add unlimited file attachments to each resource. (Must be enabled by the administrator.)
- Catalogue resources by categories and keyword(s).
- Enter/edit a general note about the whole resource.
- Enter/edit quotes and paraphrases from those resources.
- Enter/edit thoughts or musings on various aspects of a resource (can be private or public).
- Add keywords to resource metadata such as quotes, paraphrases and musings.
- Use BBCode in all textarea input.
- Cross-reference other WIKINDX resources from within quotes, paraphrases, musings, notes and abstracts.
- Edit keywords, creators, publishers and journals.
- Comprehensive search across all the above with highlighting of search terms using either Quick Search or Power Search.
- Reorder bibliographic lists by first creator, title, resource type, publisher, year of publication or timestamp.
- Select resources by category, keywords, creator, publisher etc.
- Browse all creators, publishers, collections, categories and keywords with font colour and size indicating frequency of occurrence.
- Unilimited primary creators, editors, translators and revisers, composers, agents, performers etc.
- Export bibliographic lists (optionally annotated) with a range of formatting options to Rich Text Format [RTF] files for easy insert into word processors.
- Export bibliographic lists to RIS for import to Endnote, Reference Manager, ProCite etc.
- Export an Endnote tabbed textfile.
- Export an Endnote XML file.
- Export bibliographic lists to BibTeX format.
- Cut 'n' Paste BibTeX entries to the database (amount limited by the administrator).
- View and export in seven bibliographic styles: Chicago, MLA, APA and Harvard, Turabian, British Medical Journal and IEEE.
- Write an article entirely within WIKINDX's WYSIWYG word processor, import metadata and chose the citation formatting prior to exporting the article to Rich Text Format [RTF].
- Run WIKINDX in core English or other languages (depending on administrator-installed language plug-ins).
- User-defined paging of long bibliographic lists.
- View all quotes, paraphrases and musings or a single random one.
- One-click return to last bibliographic list or single view.
- Store up to 20 bookmarks for quick return to single views and resource lists.
- Add resources to a temporary basket for viewing and exporting.
- Select a visual style.
- Design your own CSS templates for web browser display and integrate WIKINDX into your existing web site.
- Enable/disable multi-user mode, add users or allow user self-registration.
- Edit or create your own bibliographic and citation styles through with a web browser interface.
- Delete resources.
- Add custom text fields to resources.
- Manage users and resource categories.
- Merge keywords into one keyword.
- Importation of BibTeX (.bib) bibliographies.
- Importation of Endnote XML bibliographies.
- Import other bibibliographic formats (COPAC, ISI, Endnote tagged, RIS, PubMed and MODS) using plug-ins.
- Add general news items and optionally email the item to registered users.
- Optionally receive email notification of user registrations.
- Install non-English language localisations.
- Provide a RSS feed of latest additions and edits.
- WIKINDX has an architecture enabling the writing of plug-ins to expand its features.
Related: bibliographic, Resource, Resources, Keywords, Lists, wikindx, bibliographies, endnote, Export, Quotes, Single, Administrator, enteredit, musings, paraphrases, enabled, Users, Article, bibtex
O/S:Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X
File Size: 1.4 MB
|More Similar Code|
Bug/Feature tracking software for scripts. Currently includes Feature Suggestions, Popularity, Comments, Bug Tracking, Developers, Feature Information, News & Updates System, Member System and heaps more.
A resource for scripts, code snippets, links and more.
Replacement for third-party timing scripts (cron) for timing events. Enter URLs and time intervals to get the URLs loaded at about those times. Useful for scripts that need a specific URL called to 'manage' the script.
Utility for inlining unit tests with the code under test. Enables faster development and the option to permanently keep tests with the source (useful for scripts). Writing a test runner for quicktest is trivial. Currently there is an rspec runner.
Complete Professional Website with Hosting! | | This website allows you to run a free scripts directory earning revenue from sponsors advertising. Visitors can add scripts, Search for scripts, & rate and review scripts. | | User Tools: *...
Script Dungeon is a site helps the web developers to search for free scripts and utilities for their developing needs. This is a free site. There are four main categories listed on the home page, to search for scripts. Most popular scripts are...
ComicCMS is a set of php scripts that can set up and manage a webcomic site without the need for mysql, either just the webcomicy bit or you can even manage your entire site from it. Everything you need can be done from the admin panel on your...
Contemplate is a set of server-side scripts that makes it easy for web developers to separate content from code when building sites.
Contemplate assembles text content, page layouts, and server-side or client-side scripts into...
CVOrganizer is a set of PHP scripts, that is helpful for managing a bunch of job aplications.
It can help the so called "human resources managers". The set includes a full and customisable web interface. The job applicants...
MySQLDataManagement provides you a set of php scripts to manage your data for selected database.
All your tables will be shown you for data management on them. MySQLDataManagement is intended to add / edit / delete / list records on...
|User Review for WIKINDX for Scripts