Description: Display in-line stock quotes on your blog
* Easy Linking - The plugin picks up keywords by itself and suggests quotes for you to display them on your blog.
* Updated Prices - The Stock Quotes plugin will show most recent price of the stock
* Background research - Good, free, background research for your readers, ticker symbols next to the stock quote will link back to Wikinvest articles.
* More than just equities - (coming soon) include quotes for commodities prices, currencies, indices, and key rates such as the LIBOR.
* Simple installation - easy to install and use, does not interfere with your posts.
1. Download the current version of the Stock Quotes plugin.
2. Unzip the file to your hard drive. The folder will be called wikinvest-stock-quotes.
3. Connect to your blog's server using an FTP client such as Filezilla. You will need to know the address for your blog's server as well as your username/password.
4. Find the folder called "wp-content" in your main WordPress directory. Copy the wikinvest-stock-quotes folder from your hard drive to the directory: /wp-content/plugins/
5. Login to WordPress to administer your blog.
6. Activate the Stock Quotes plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in your WordPress dashboard.
7. For instructions on how to use the plugin, click here, or click the Other Notes tab (if available)
Related: Plugin, Stock, Wordpress, Folder, Quotes, Directory, Server, called, Drive, wikinveststockquotes, Blog, Research, Click, Connect, instructions, dashboard, Notes
O/S:BSD, Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X
File Size: 10.0 KB