Description: WordTour is a comprehensive WordPress plug-in for performing artists and their agents. WordTour offers you a no-fuss time-saving solution to events management and a whole lot more! Utilize WordPress to instantaneously update an event in your social media networks status, autocomplete all boring and nagging details, let WordTour automatically generate web pages for all your events, artists and tour, allow to RSVP, comment and associate photo galleries and videos for each event, easily access and control your database information and more.
* Auto-Generated Pages - Link to your own event, artist and tour pages. Each page allow users to share, RSVP, comment, view galleries & posters, watch a clip from YouTube, tag flicker with machine tags, get directions and more.
* Easy Customizable Themes - Our integrated visualization and functionality themes allow you to spark your creativity and create new themes or edit existing ones without limitation. No programming or web-development knowledge required!
* Shortcodes - Compose stylish content by using the magic WordPress shortcodes. Use the tinymce WYSIWYG editor menu button to help you customize and easily generate your information. Intuitively create and segment event listings according to your preferred parameters: dates, periods, countries etc. without actually writing the code yourself.
* Social Networking - The useful set of tools provided allows you to publish your events as Facebook and Twitter status, open an event in Facebook through in one click and better promote your event using the "Share" and "Facebook Like" buttons.
* AutoComplete - Relevant information is sought in web services and used to autocomplete venues, artists, biographies and other details in connection with your event, artist or tour.
* Favorite Actions - "New Event" quick launch through your most used actions drop down.
* Comments & RSVP - Sets a user's attending status, comment and rate for each event.
* Facebook - Create each event as a Facebook event directly from your events management in WordTour while updating the status line on your profilefan page. All Facebook event links are automatically stored in your WordTour database for swift and easy access.
* Twitter - Status updates on twitter. Be notified if a specific event has already been twitted or choose to tweet again. Additionally, WordTour enables you to save a template for future status updates for extra fast tweets.
* YouTube - WordTour allows you to progressively search YouTube videos to match your criteria and embed the selected videos into your pages.
* Galleries & Posters - Add your photo galleries and posters and attach them to each event, artist or tour.
* Flickr - Auto-generated machine tags that allow you to tag and display FlickR photos in your WordTour event, artist or tour pages.
* Google Map - Offer directions to venue location by Integrating easily into your event page.
* Eventbrite full syncronization - Keep your events and venues synchronized with Eventbrite ticketing system. Click and Register to Eventbrite to support WordTour
Installing WordTour is easy, there are two ways to do that: 1. WordPress built-in installer From the Administration Panels, click on the Plugin tab and click the "Add New" Button. Search for "WordTour", install and activate. 2. Manual Installation Download the plugin, unzip the files, upload the plugin to your WordPress plugin directory, and activate it from the Plugin Management page.
Once installed, a new menu will appear in the left sidebar. The interface is easy-to-use. You're ready to start publish your events, tours and artists!
Related: Event, wordtour, facebook, Events, Status, Pages, Artist, Information, Easily, Videos, Galleries, Comment, Youtube, Wordpress, Artists, eventbrite, Updates
O/S:BSD, Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X
File Size: 1.0 MB