World Community Grid - Widget 3.0
File ID: 98722
World Community Grid - Widget 3.0 Description
Description: This plugin allows you to show your World Community Grid and statistics in the sidebar of your wordpress blog. The data will be updated once a day. The data base of this plugin is a xml-file, which is located here: http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/verifyMember.do?name=YourWCGMemberName&code=YourWCGVerificationCode
* Show your WCG badges/projects, statistics and your team in the sidebar of your blog
* You don't need HTML knowledge (use a template!)
* You can create and customize your individual WCG-Widget with HTML and over 25 tags (Upload your template for other users!)
* The widget works also if worldcommunitygrid.org is down
1. Unzip & Upload the directory world-community-grid-widget to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
2. The directory /world-community-grid/data/ must be writable & executable.
3. Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
4. Configure the widget
There are the following input fields in the widget admin panel for the World Community Grid widget:
* Title - The title/topic of the widget
* WCG Member Name - Your World Community Grid member name
* WCG Verification Code - Your Verification Code from your profile
* Choose a template
* If you use no template: ** What HTML should precede the badge items - insert your HTML here, which will be shown above the badges. You can use these  tags. ** HTML of badge items - insert your HTML, which will be generate for every badge. These  tags can be used. ** What HTML should follow the badge items - This HTML will be shown below badges. You can use these  tags. ** x userfield for each project. If you don't want to use a userfield, empty the fields.
 (use these tags for What HTML should precede the badge items and What HTML should follow the badge items)
* [RegisterDate PHPDateFormat] - e.g. [RegisterDate Y-m-d] (Warning: no time available!!)
* [LastResult PHPDateFormat] - e.g. [LastResult d.m.Y H:i] (Warning: time available!)
* [TotalRunTime] - in years:days:hours:minutes:seconds
* [AverageRunTimePerDay] - in years:days:hours:minutes:seconds
* [AverageRunTimePerResult] - in years:days:hours:minutes:seconds
* [TeamRetireDate PHPDateFormat] (Warning: no time available!!)
* [TeamJoinDate PHPDateFormat] (Warning: no time available!!)
* use tags like [TeamName|1] to get team name of your previous team, [TeamRetireDate|2 Y-m-d] for your penultimate team etc.
 (only available for HTML of badge items)
* [ProjectShortName] - e.g. faah
* [ProjectResearchUrl] - URL to the project research site at WCG
* [BadgePictureUrl] - URL of badge picture!
* [ProjectRunTime] - in years:days:hours:minutes:seconds
* [UserField|1], [UserField|2] ... [UserField|n] (if fields are filled out in the widget admin panel)
Related: Badge, items, Widget, yearsdayshoursminutesseconds, Template, phpdateformat, Warning, Directory, Plugin, World, Community, Verification, Panel, fields, Admin, precede
O/S:BSD, Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X
File Size: 10.0 KB
|More Similar Code|
Genesis Featured Grid adds a Genesis Featured Grid widget with grid layout functionality. It works almost identically to the Genesis Featured Posts widget by StudioPress, but displays the posts in an a grid of 2 posts across and a user selectable number of posts down.
This plugin requires the Genesis Theme Framework
Upload the entire genesis-featured-grid folder to the /wp-content/plugins/...
A world community for web developers, evolt.org promotes the mutual free exchange of ideas, skills and experiences.
An ExtJS user extension to the Grid widget designed for hierarchical data.
Adds a simple widget that contains important links for use on a community blogging site - new post, new page, login, logout, etc...
Sidebar widget in English and German to show either current weather and forecasts for the next three days for any Location - detailled infotexts for current weather and forecasts on mouseover Weather Widget features: Nearly any location in the...
This plugin displays a 'tag cloud' of all the people in your community who have contributed to our blog by commenting. The more comments someone has made on your blog the bigger and bolder their tag. Thus, it's a tag cloud of community...
This plugin is only supported on PHP 5.2 or greater.
BlogNetworking allows networks of blogs to share headlines through a central feed of associate sites. To avoid performance problems the feed will be cached locally.
The BBC World Service widget can be added to WordPress theme that supports widgets (most do). It is also available for a number of other platforms, including iGoogle, Adobe Air, Mac Dashboard, Vista Sidebar, Opera Widgets and Netvibes. To find out...
|User Review for World Community Grid - Widget