Description: Set fullscreen background images for all posts and pages. Compatible with all major browsers and very easy to install.
* Set fullscreen background images for posts and pages
* Option to deactivate WP-Backgrounds Lite for certain pages and posts
* Compatible with all major browsers like IE7, IE8, IE9, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Chrome and other modern browsers.
* Can be used with nearly every theme (premium and free ones). For the most themes it works out of the box (i.e. for TwentyTen or boxed themes). A z-index and a background color option helps you to adjust the background layer and the color.
* Vertical & horizontal image centering
* Small fingerprint, only a few kb filesize
* Easy installation, works out of the box
* Option to adjust the background layer (z-index).
How to install the plugin and get it working.
1. Upload wp-backgrounds-lite to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory or use the WordPress plugin installer to install the plugin.
2. Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
3. If required you can change the background layer (z-index), the background color and the credit option in inoplugs_background_plugin.php. Use the plugin editor to edit inoplugs_background_plugin.php.
* If the background image doesn't show up set $ino_zindex to an higher value (i.e. to -1, 0 or 1). Please keep in mind that fullwidth themes (themes without boxed layout) may require some css changes too.
* You can chnge the body background color by setting a value for $ino_bg_color. It's empty by default, however you can enter any hexdezimal color value - like #000000.
* The $ino_credit variable is set to true by default. You can set it to false to deactivate credits.
Related: zindex, Color, option, helps, boxed, twentyten, premium, Themes, Works, adjust, Layer, Fingerprint, filesize, Installation, Small, centering, Vertical, horizontal, Image, Theme
O/S:BSD, Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X
File Size: 10.0 KB