File ID: 94571
File Size: 10.0 KB
WP-Cat2Calendar 1.0.8 Description
Description: WP-Cat2Calendar is a plugin which can organize posts into a calendar by category(/ies). It supports a shortcode so you can create a lot of calendars with different settings for different posts or pages on your blog. Every day in the calendar will list the posts published on that day for the selected categories.
Use WP-Cat2Calendar shortcode in your post/page to add a calendar.
You can add a calendar using the php lines:
$options = array(...);
* cat_id d-deOCt a comma separated list of category ID's.<br/>1.0 d-deOCt 1.0.1 d-deOCt uncategorized by default.<br/>1.0.2 d-deOCt all categories by default.<br/>You also can use a special keyword post_author which will be replaced with a post author ID where shortcode is placed.<br/>WordPress bug (still in 2.8.5) at wp-includes/query.php line 1979 in exclusion so you can exclude only one author, but you can include multiple.
* author_id d-deOCt a comma separated list of author ID's. (all authors by default)<br/>since: 1.0.2<br/>You also can use a special keyword post_author which will be replaced with a post author ID where shortcode is placed.<br/>WordPress bug (still in 2.8.5) at wp-includes/query.php line 1979 in exclusion so you can exclude only one author, but you can include multiple.
* year d-deOCt year you want to display in calendar (current year by default)
* month d-deOCt month you want to display in calendar (current month by default)
* show_nav d-deOCt show/hide month/year navigation, 0 or 1 (0 by default)
* show_date d-deOCt show/hide selected month/year title, 0 or 1 (0 by default). Have no affect if navigation is shown.
* allow_change_date d-deOCt allow user to navigate through a calendar even if navigation is hidden and user has direct link. Has no affect if navigation is shown.
[WP-Cat2Calendar cat_id="3,4" show_nav="1" year="2009" month="10"]
It will show a calendar of posts for WordPress categories with ID 3 and 4 with navigation and the start date for a calendar will be October, 2009.
[WP-Cat2Calendar cat_id="1" show_nav="1"]
It will show a calendar of posts for WordPress category ID 1 with navigation and the start date for a calendar will be current date.
[WP-Cat2Calendar author_id="1, 2, 3" cat_id="-4,-5"]
It will show a calendar of posts posted by users with ID 1, 2, 3 for all WordPress categories excluding categories with ID 4 and 5.
Show a calendar of posts posted by any user except a posts which belongs to the author of post where shortcode is placed.
Show a calendar of posts posted by the author of post where shortcode is placed.
See the WP-Cat2Calendar homepage for further information.
* Download and extract the plugin onto your computer
* Fill in the plugin extraction directory/folder to your blog's plugins directory (usually wp-content/plugins)
* Activate the plugin
Related: Calendar, posts, Author, Navigation, shortcode, Categories, default, Plugin, Month, current, Wordpress, wpcat calendar, wpincludesqueryphp, placedltbrgtwordpress, keyword, post author
O/S:BSD, Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X
File Size: 10.0 KB
|More Similar Code|
The WP Live Stream plugin provides a widget for posting updates into a Twitter-like stream on your WordPress website. It allows you to keep the updates separate from your blog content, and your Twitter timeline un-cluttered.
Itd-deOaos dead simple to use, and wed-deOaove made it highly configurable. It even has automagical real-time refresh. You post an update, and people following the event on your blog see the update refresh...
WP Carousel is a plugin that create a carousel with a posts, category's posts or pages, and you can put it anywhere on the blog.
In the plugin's options page you can add items to each carousel and there you can set up some options and...
Adds a Customizable Search Widget for WP-Ecommerce Products to give you more control over how the search box looks on your sidebar.(Tested on WP-Ecommerce 3.6.12 and 3.6.13 !)
*Sorry : I Forgot to say that you need the Gold Cart...
WP CommentWidgetizer is a simple widget that takes one of the approved comments made on any page or post of your site and displays it in the sidebar.
It can be used to manage guest books, or more simply to randomly export to your...
WP-SNAP! (WordPress System for Navigating Alphabetized Posts) creates an alphabetical listing of post titles on a Category or Page template file. Navigation through the listings WP-SNAP! generates is accomplished using the alphabet itself. (For...
With WP Main Menu you can create a great menu with links to categories, pages, posts, tags and more for WordPress. Currently WP Main Menu is a Beta, so you may find some bugs. If you found an error, please, report it immediately in this page.
Try our new free Wordpress Theme WP-Creativix - Download DEMO
The WP Background Tile Plugin for WordPress applies a tiled background image to your blog.
It is as simple as this:
* Create a background image
* Upload it
* Apply it as the background via the WP Background Tile...
wp-hover is world's first fully customized content and Ad delivery platform. Currently in beta, hover.in allows bloggers / web publishers to create customized content hoverlets (overlay hover windows). The hoverlets can include anything, from text...
WP DS FAQ plugin is just a simple FAQ pages management tool for your web site.
1. Extract "wp-ds-faq" folder from the archive.
2. Copy "wp-ds-faq" folder to your "plugins"...
|User Review for WP-Cat2Calendar