WP Facebook Like This 0.6
File ID: 98448
WP Facebook Like This 0.6 Description
Description: This plugin allows your visitors to "like" your posts via new Facebook Like Function. You'll have to create a Facebook application to use this plugin.
First part: Facebook side (FURTHER RELEASES, SKIP TO WORDPRESS SIDE)
1. First, you have to create a Facebook app for your blog. No panic: it's very simple! You can do it by visiting the Facebook developers page: http://www.facebook.com/developers/apps.php
2. Click on the upper right of this page on "Create an application"
3. Give a name to your application. Fill it with the name of your blog for example.
4. Fill in a contact and support mail. It can be the same, yours for example. It's just used for reference.
5. Fill in a lang for your application. That'll be used for the dialog boxes.
6. In the "Connection" tab, fill in the "Connect URL" which will be the main url of your blog, ie: http://www.myblog.com
7. In this very same tab, fill in the "Base domain" which is the domain name of your blog. Ex: myblog.com
8. Click on the bottom of the page on "Save modifications"
9. Once you're back on your main apps management page, copy the "Application ID" which is used for your blog settings (see below)
2nd part: WordPress side:
1. Download the plugin or find it in WordPress plugins repository from your admin page
2. Upload it on your FTP (in /wp-content/plugins/ folder) or proceed to automatic installation
3. Activate the plugin
4. Go to Settings > WP-FBLikeThis
5. In "Facebook app ID" you can now fill in the previously generated app ID (step 9 above) (OPTIONAL)
6. Save settings
7. Go back to your blog: you can now see a "I like" button at the end of your posts when they are fully displayed
Related: facebook, Application, Plugin, Settings, Wordpress, Click, idquot, Create, posts, quotsave, repository, Admin, Upload, bottom, Plugins, Download, wpcontentplugins
O/S:BSD, Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X
File Size: 450.6 KB
|More Similar Code|
* Fully automatic d-deOCL just install and enable the plugin
* Easily place the button before or after your post
* Choose to disable the button on the front page
* Custom settings available, including a shortcode and template tag
* Full language support for the Like button
* XFBML and Open Graph support
WP Facebook Like makes it easy to integrate the Facebook Like button. Choose to automatically append...
The facebook like button is the newest standard in facebook blog promotion - within 24 hours of its launch this feature was including on articles from Techcrunch.com, Washington Post, PC World, Huffington Post and hundreds of other major sites.
A very simple Facebook Like on your WordPress blog
A very simple and easy to use Facebook Like plugin to your wordpress post pages. There is nothing rocket-science about it. It's so simple a caveman... wait... that was a TV commercial....
Power Facebook Like with Search, Tags and Feed Syndication!
Expand the basic Facebook Like function to dynamically generated content. Instead of a one-time sharing event, a permanent connection for ongoing updates and sharing based on...
WordPress Facebook Like Plugin - Add a Facebook "Like" Button to your blog posts and increase your visitor engagement instantly! This plugin adds a simple and easy to use Facebook Like functionality with admin options to change the...
The facebook like buttons plugin is a free add-on for wordpress and allows you to add the facebook like button in your wordpress/buddypress website.
Download and upload the file facebook-like-buttons.zip from the...
Facebook Like many times gives problems like wrong thumbnail (og:image), wrong title (og:site_name), wrong description (og:description), etc. This plugin fixes them, as it enforces WordPress post thumbnail for image if a post is liked, or your...
This is the Facebook Like to Download Product link jQuery Script
Are you looking for more traffics to your site via Facebook? Then here is the solution
Facebook like button in web pages will bring lots of traffic to website....
What is is?
More Like This provides a pluggable framework for providing related content. This data is provided as blocks to be manipulated during theming.
How does it work?
More Like This works by first specifying...
This is the enhanced version of Fblike/share plugin,
1. Unpack the *.zip file and extract the /fblike-share/ folder.
2. Drop the fblike-share folder into your wp-content/plugins folder
3. In word...
|User Review for WP Facebook Like This