WP Geo 220.127.116.11
File ID: 93473
WP Geo 18.104.22.168 Description
Description: When editing a post or page, you will be able to set a physical location for that post and easily embed a Google map into your post. You can select the location by:
1. Clicking on the map of the world to position the point.
2. Searching for a location, town, city or address.
3. Entering the latitude and longitude.
The WP Geo location selector is styled to fit seamlessly into the latest version of the WordPress admin.
More information can be found at http://www.wpgeo.com/.
* Custom marker title setting per post.
* Custom zoom and map type per post.
* Supports custom post types.
* Widget zoom option.
* Default Map Location setting.
* Load maps from GeoRSS or KML data.
* Geo Meta Tags
* Markers links to posts
* Settings for default controls
* Custom Markers
* Sidebar Widget
* GeoRSS points in feeds.
* Set default map zoom level.
* Show post maps on category and archive pages.
* Set default width and height for maps
* Shortcode [wp_geo_map] to insert map within your post
* Select your preferred map type
* Select wether to show your map at the top or bottom of posts (or not at all)
* Set a location by clicking on a map or
* Set a location by searching for a location, town, city or address or
* Set a location by entering the latitude and longitude
1. Download the archive file and uncompress it.
2. Put the "wp_geo" folder in "wp-content/plugins"
3. Enable in WordPress by visiting the "Plugins" menu and activating it.
4. Go to the Settings page in the admin and enter your Google API Key and customise the settings.
(you can sign up for a Google API Key at http://code.google.com/apis/maps/signup.html)
WP Geo will appear on the edit post and edit page screens. If you set a location, a Google map will automatically appear on your post or page (if your settings are set to).
You can add a map you your category pages to which will display the locations of any posts within that category. Simply enter categoryMap(); ?> into your category template where you would like the map to appear.
Please note that from version 2.2 you should access any WPGeo methods using the $wpgeo instance, not using a static class such as . Being able to access methods in this way will be phased out in future versions so please change your code now if you need to.
If upgrading from a previous version of the plugin:
1. If you are not performing an automatic upgrade, deactivate and reactivate the plugin to ensure any new features are correctly installed.
2. Visit the settings page after installing the plugin to customise any new options.
Related: Location, Category, Google, Version, Custom, posts, default, Plugin, setting, Access, Select, Pages, georss, Settings, methods, markers, Widget, Archive
O/S:BSD, Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X
File Size: 440.3 KB
|More Similar Code|
With WP Geo-Tags you can add the meta-tags geo.region, geo.placename, geo.position and ICBM to every post and page separately. Support: Linkaufbau
1. Extract wp-geo-tags.1.0.zip.
2. Upload the wp-geo-tags-folder to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
3. Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Mit WP Geo Tags for Germany koennen die Meta Tags geo.region, geo.placename, geo.position and ICBM fuer jeden einzelnen Artikel und jede einzelne Seite separat fuer Deutschland angegeben werden. Support:...
With WP Geo tags for Switzerland can geo.region the meta tags, geo.placename, geo.position and ICBM for each article and each page can be specified separately for Switzerland. Support: http://www.blumenversand.ag/
With this plugin you can have Instant GPS Tracking for your WordPress site. (Extended version of GEOTAG plugin.). You can add coordinates to your posts and display maps with these positions. On these maps you can also display KML/KMZ files or the...
The "All-in-one-Qype-Suite" Plugin comes with a set of useful features to "Qype-ify" your blog and auto-geotag your postings. Now, linkage to a place page on Qype is as easy as never before. Search for a place via the...
This plugin creates custom post type with geo locations for back end data entering, Google Maps Api v3 is used to display geo posts onto a map with clickable markers overlay, geo posts html content then can be displayed in a popup window. Without...
The WP Live Stream plugin provides a widget for posting updates into a Twitter-like stream on your WordPress website. It allows you to keep the updates separate from your blog content, and your Twitter timeline un-cluttered.
WP Carousel is a plugin that create a carousel with a posts, category's posts or pages, and you can put it anywhere on the blog.
In the plugin's options page you can add items to each carousel and there you can set up some options and...
Adds a Customizable Search Widget for WP-Ecommerce Products to give you more control over how the search box looks on your sidebar.(Tested on WP-Ecommerce 3.6.12 and 3.6.13 !)
*Sorry : I Forgot to say that you need the Gold Cart...
WP CommentWidgetizer is a simple widget that takes one of the approved comments made on any page or post of your site and displays it in the sidebar.
It can be used to manage guest books, or more simply to randomly export to your...