WP GuestMap 1.8
File ID: 93140
WP GuestMap 1.8 Description
Description: WP GuestMap in your own language
If you have some problems with it, please leave a comments HERE
The plugin is Google Map widget builder, currently three major widgets are supported:
* Guest Locator -- locate and display the current visitor on Google Map
* Online Tracker -- very similart to Guest Locator, except that it also show other online users
* Stats Map -- collect visitors' geolocation and make clouds on Google Map
* Weather Map -- show weather forecast of specific location on Google Map
It generates HTML codes, so that you can easily copy and paste it to sidebar widget or posts/pages. (To use it as a widget, go to Presentation ->Widgets, add a Text Widgets and paste the code there.)
The simplest widget. Just put a welcome message (plain text or HTML), and the widget will locates your visitors and welcome them. Macros like %country%, %country_code%, %city%, %latitude% and %longitude% are available.
Almost the same as Guest Locator, except that this widget also shows other online users, and refresh every minute. You have two extra tag %online_user_count% and %online_other_user_count% besides those in Guest Locator.
This widget must be enabled to take effect. It loads little by little and finally displays all your visitors' location.
Output Pagesize is maximum output count each step(you needn't change it generally). Date of Birth is very useful option, only visitor visiting after the birthday will be shown on Stats Map. Authentic Key is a private key, with which you can subscribe statistics by RSS feed. A public Daily GeoRSS is also available.
Public GeoRSS on Google Maps
This widget shows a simple weather report on Google Maps. You need to get your Google AJAX Feed API Key(From Google) and the location id (from Yahoo! Weather).
Upgrading & Other Infomation: please visit http://blog.codexpress.cn/php/wordpress-plugin-wp-guestmap/.
1. Unzip the package and upload the folder wp-guestmap to /wp-content/plugins/.
2. Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
3. Go to WP GuestMap on Options page, configurate your Google Maps API key and other settings in Map Settings section. Save the settings (the key must be valid, otherwise you cannot do further operations).
4. Adjust map options in Map Builder section (you can do that with the form or manipulate the map on the right directly)
5. Generate codes and paste them to where you need. To use it as a widget, go to Presentation ->Widgets, add a Text Widgets and paste the code there.
For more information, please visit http://blog.codexpress.cn/php/wordpress-plugin-wp-guestmap/
Related: Google, Widget, Guest, Paste, locator, Settings, Visitors, Users, Stats, weather, Shows, widgets, Visit, gtwidgets, Presentation, Location, wp, Scripts, guestmap, guestmap scripts
O/S:BSD, Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X
File Size: 10.0 KB
|More Similar Code|
The WP Live Stream plugin provides a widget for posting updates into a Twitter-like stream on your WordPress website. It allows you to keep the updates separate from your blog content, and your Twitter timeline un-cluttered.
Itd-deOaos dead simple to use, and wed-deOaove made it highly configurable. It even has automagical real-time refresh. You post an update, and people following the event on your blog see the update refresh...
WP Carousel is a plugin that create a carousel with a posts, category's posts or pages, and you can put it anywhere on the blog.
In the plugin's options page you can add items to each carousel and there you can set up some options and...
Adds a Customizable Search Widget for WP-Ecommerce Products to give you more control over how the search box looks on your sidebar.(Tested on WP-Ecommerce 3.6.12 and 3.6.13 !)
*Sorry : I Forgot to say that you need the Gold Cart...
WP CommentWidgetizer is a simple widget that takes one of the approved comments made on any page or post of your site and displays it in the sidebar.
It can be used to manage guest books, or more simply to randomly export to your...
WP-SNAP! (WordPress System for Navigating Alphabetized Posts) creates an alphabetical listing of post titles on a Category or Page template file. Navigation through the listings WP-SNAP! generates is accomplished using the alphabet itself. (For...
With WP Main Menu you can create a great menu with links to categories, pages, posts, tags and more for WordPress. Currently WP Main Menu is a Beta, so you may find some bugs. If you found an error, please, report it immediately in this page.
Try our new free Wordpress Theme WP-Creativix - Download DEMO
The WP Background Tile Plugin for WordPress applies a tiled background image to your blog.
It is as simple as this:
* Create a background image
* Upload it
* Apply it as the background via the WP Background Tile...
wp-hover is world's first fully customized content and Ad delivery platform. Currently in beta, hover.in allows bloggers / web publishers to create customized content hoverlets (overlay hover windows). The hoverlets can include anything, from text...
WP DS FAQ plugin is just a simple FAQ pages management tool for your web site.
1. Extract "wp-ds-faq" folder from the archive.
2. Copy "wp-ds-faq" folder to your "plugins"...
|User Review for WP GuestMap