WP Multilingual Sitemap 0.1
File ID: 98416
WP Multilingual Sitemap 0.1 Description
Description: WP Multilingual Sitemap is a highly customizable WordPress plugin that allows displaying, in posts and pages, an HTML sitemap of: pages, posts and posts ordered by categories.
* Sitemap settings are set through a shortcode added in a post or page
* Support for pages, posts and custom posts
* Support for native WordPress functions parameters
* No data added to the database
* WPML translations fully compatible
* Display sitemaps in different languages without changing the shortcodes
* Built-in plugin localization without .mo files
* Level Triple-A Conformance to Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0
* HTML5 validation
1. Upload the entire directory from the downloaded zip file into the /wp-content/plugins/ folder.
2. Activate the "WordPress Multilingual Sitemap" plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
3. Add the shortcode(s) to the page(s) / post(s) of your choice.
Related: posts, Pages, Features, Support, added, Wordpress, Plugin, Sitemap, sitemaps, builtin, changing, Localization, Languages, shortcodes, triplea, Guidelines, Html, Validation
O/S:BSD, Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X
File Size: 20.5 KB
|More Similar Code|
WP-Media-SiteMap generate a sitemap of all your media content : images, video, flash animation. It create a site map for each kind of file and a index sitemap to group them in one URL that the crawler are going to index.
You also have in page in the option to see details about the files which are generated and some basic errors detections
Please see this page for details about the installation...
WP Archive-Sitemap Generator plugin generates simple Archives/Sitemap based on your blogs posts and pages. This is not another XML sitemap plugin, but rather a nice post sitemap or page sitemap generator. Now user can show total comments count...
Benefits of WP Simple Sitemap
* It will not display a link to my homepage in your blog
* It will not display any categories, just the posts
* If you already use WP Page Numbers that will be used as your page navigation
A sitemap plugin to make it easier for your site to show all your pages, posts, archives, categories and tags in an easy to read format without any need for template modification or html/php knowledge.
Order the output anyway you want...
If you are a webmaster you probably heard of Google Webmaster Tool. Both Yahoo and Bing have their own versions called Yahoo SiteExplorer and Bing Webmaster Central. With them you can check how your site is indexed (Webmaster Tool), get detailed...
Dynamic Widgets gives you more control over your widgets. It lets you dynamicly place widgets on WordPress pages by excluding or including rules with just a few mouse clicks by role, dates, for the homepage, single posts, pages, authors,...
This plugin dynamically creates an feed that complies with the XML Sitemap protocol. There are no options to be set and the feed becomes instantly available after activation on yourblogurl.tld/sitemap.xml and on yourblogurl.tld/?feed=sitemap for...
This simple plugin adds an HTML (Not XML) sitemap of your blog pages (not posts) by entering the shortcode [html-sitemap] in the page content. This simple plugin is configured from the shortcode. Settings include the sort_column, sort_order,...
Automatically generate sitemap for inclusion in Google News.
* More info on Google News Sitemap, with info on how to configure it.
* Check out the other WordPress plugins by the same author, and read his...
Automaticly generates virtual sitemaps and sitemap index in the XML format. It uses sitemap.org protocol.
* Creates posts, pages, tags and categories sitemaps
* Splits sitemaps on many parts
|User Review for WP Multilingual Sitemap