WP Talkshoe Archives 1.1
File ID: 102124
WP Talkshoe Archives 1.1 Description
Description: This plugin is a will display archived MP3 files from a Talkshoe RSS feed allowing the user to easily listen to past recordings from your WordPress powered blog.
To use this plugin once installed and activated, simply go to your Widgets page in your Admin area and you will find the WP Talkshoe Archives widget there, drag it to your sidebar and you will have the option to set various settings from within the widget itself.
When your widget is installed, it will display:
* Your show logo
* Show name
* Title of archived episode with a direct link to the MP3 file
* The production date of the MP3 file
* A direct link to the Talkshoe Show Page of the specified Call ID
Your options include:
* The title for your widget
* Your Talkshoe Show or Call ID
* How many archives to display (up to 20)
* Whether or not to show the production date
* If you have a Blubrry Stats account for tracking, an optional area to add this code.
This plugin has been tested on version 3.0 of WordPress, but may work on previous versions too.
This plugin is released on a GPL 2.0 license.
1. Upload wp_tsarchives.php to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory or install via New Plugins section.
2. Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
3. Find the widget called WP Talkshoe Archives and drag it to your sidebar and set various options within the widget.
4. To use in posts or pages, use the shortcode of '[wpta]' without the quotes.
Related: License, 20 whether, 30 of, wordpress powered, widgets page, Sidebar, talkshoe show, Widget, Account, activated simply, and you, archived episode, archived, activated, optional, Add, admin area, allowing, show logo
O/S:BSD, Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X
File Size: 112.6 KB
|More Similar Code|
This plugin is a widget that allows Talkshoe users to easily tweet to their own Twitter accounts and launch the Talkshoe Live Pro Client. It uses some of the existing Talkshoe API code along with PHP to achieve a decent way to give your visitors more options for promoting Talkshoe calls.
To use this plugin once installed and activated, simply go to your Widgets page in your Admin area and you will find the WP Talkshoe Live widget...
When Talkshoe's Dynamic widgets started shutting down (due to Clearspring turning off their API code), this widget plugin was born. It uses some of the existing Talkshoe API code along with PHP to achieve a decent replacement for the soon to be...
WP Archive-Sitemap Generator plugin generates simple Archives/Sitemap based on your blogs posts and pages. This is not another XML sitemap plugin, but rather a nice post sitemap or page sitemap generator. Now user can show total comments count...
Create a list with all the posts, grouped by months and years like a tree of contents. This plugin is based on SRG Clean Archives but modified to be faster and not using additional libraries.
* Easy install
Adds the "nofollow" rel attribute to archive links.
1. Upload nofollow-archives.php to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
2. Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Breukied-deOaos Archives Widget is a wordPress widget, to replace the standard archives widget by Automattic. This widget displays your archives using the wp_get_archives function, utilizes all available parameters like type, limit and format. You...
Snazzy Archives is a visualization plugin for your WordPress site featuring an unique way to display all your posts. Your archive page will never be boring again!
Snazzy archives simply lets you express yourself and your blog. You can...
The WP Live Stream plugin provides a widget for posting updates into a Twitter-like stream on your WordPress website. It allows you to keep the updates separate from your blog content, and your Twitter timeline un-cluttered.
WP Carousel is a plugin that create a carousel with a posts, category's posts or pages, and you can put it anywhere on the blog.
In the plugin's options page you can add items to each carousel and there you can set up some options and...
|User Review for WP Talkshoe Archives