WP Vault 0.8.6.6
File ID: 95597
WP Vault 0.8.6.6 Description
* You can upload and store any type of files (not just image files). You can use the installation of WordPress as a file storage, so you have access to files anywhere, as long as you have the internet access.
* Get files from FTP servers directly into WP Vault.
* Get files through HTTP. You can easily and efficiently get images and other files on web pages right into WP Vault, without downloading them first to your own PC.
* Browse files in ajax-powered interface.
* Attach image gallery to any posts or pages using stored files, without additional coding. It works without fiddling with any WordPress or theme files. There is absolutely no coding needed. No copy-and-pasting a piece of code. Not even inserting tags into your post entries.
* Serve the resized version of image for faster loading while keeping the original copy safely.
* Make image or non-image files available for download.
* Organize files by tagging them.
* Built-in protection on published files to discourage hot linking (I know it's not going to stop it 100%, but it's better than nothing...).
* WP Vault takes advantage of the WordPress built-in caching mechanism to minimize the number of database queries. You can enable it by editing wp-config.php file. (define('ENABLE_CACHE', true);)
Please see Official Site for the latest information on WP Vault.
Related: Files, Vault, Image, Wordpress, Pages, Access, Coding, it039s, builtin, Published, linking, discourage, Tagging, Protection, Keeping, Loading, faster
O/S:BSD, Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X
File Size: 10.0 KB
|More Similar Code|
The WP Live Stream plugin provides a widget for posting updates into a Twitter-like stream on your WordPress website. It allows you to keep the updates separate from your blog content, and your Twitter timeline un-cluttered.
Itd-deOaos dead simple to use, and wed-deOaove made it highly configurable. It even has automagical real-time refresh. You post an update, and people following the event on your blog see the update refresh...
WP Carousel is a plugin that create a carousel with a posts, category's posts or pages, and you can put it anywhere on the blog.
In the plugin's options page you can add items to each carousel and there you can set up some options and...
Adds a Customizable Search Widget for WP-Ecommerce Products to give you more control over how the search box looks on your sidebar.(Tested on WP-Ecommerce 3.6.12 and 3.6.13 !)
*Sorry : I Forgot to say that you need the Gold Cart...
WP CommentWidgetizer is a simple widget that takes one of the approved comments made on any page or post of your site and displays it in the sidebar.
It can be used to manage guest books, or more simply to randomly export to your...
WP-SNAP! (WordPress System for Navigating Alphabetized Posts) creates an alphabetical listing of post titles on a Category or Page template file. Navigation through the listings WP-SNAP! generates is accomplished using the alphabet itself. (For...
With WP Main Menu you can create a great menu with links to categories, pages, posts, tags and more for WordPress. Currently WP Main Menu is a Beta, so you may find some bugs. If you found an error, please, report it immediately in this page.
Try our new free Wordpress Theme WP-Creativix - Download DEMO
The WP Background Tile Plugin for WordPress applies a tiled background image to your blog.
It is as simple as this:
* Create a background image
* Upload it
* Apply it as the background via the WP Background Tile...
wp-hover is world's first fully customized content and Ad delivery platform. Currently in beta, hover.in allows bloggers / web publishers to create customized content hoverlets (overlay hover windows). The hoverlets can include anything, from text...
WP DS FAQ plugin is just a simple FAQ pages management tool for your web site.
1. Extract "wp-ds-faq" folder from the archive.
2. Copy "wp-ds-faq" folder to your "plugins"...