Xtreme Dock Gallery 1.2
File ID: 97227
Xtreme Dock Gallery 1.2 Description
Description: XML Image Dock Gallery / XML Photo Gallery Rotator / XML Image SlideShow.
* Fully customizable XML driven content
* Customizable width, height and item size
* Unlimited number of images ( JPG, PNG, BMP, GIF ) and SWF support
* Easy to use XML file for images / titles / descriptions and links
* View banner images by using the number buttons and left / right end arrow
* AutoPlay / AutoScroll / Previous / Next with global or individual timer for each image
* Time period adjustable from the XML file (in seconds)
* Both horizontal and vertical dock menu orientation support
* Dynamic image reflection with transparency, distance and direction settings
* Zoom amount and zoom speed setting on mouseover with zoom/position influence option on adjacent items
* Optional menu image highlighting feature for the active / inactive items
* Items alignment and rollover mouse movement speed options
* Define menu image borders size/color from within the XML configuration file
* Custom Horizontal / Vertical / Matrix orientation support for the navigation buttons
* Multiple mask transition effects such as Move, Fade, Tile, Radial Fade d¬DSdu
* Global or individual timer and transition definition for each text paragraph
* HTML / CSS driven descriptions, tooltips, text wrapping, font embedding, background and border color / size support
* Set URL links within the description text or when pressing on individual images
* Display the items in the order they appear in your XML file or in a random order
* Optional you can show / hide the navigation buttons and adjust each button position
* Optionally set the XML settings file path in HTML using FlashVars
* Full Screen mode support, you can use it as a banner and slidewhow and image gallery
1. Download the plugin and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory. Activate through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
2. Download the Free XtremeDockGallery and copy the content of the archive in wp-content folder. (e.g: "http://www.yoursite.com/wp-content/flashtuning/xtreme-dock-gallery")
3. Insert the swf into post or page using this tag: [xtreme-dock-gallery]. The default values for width and height are 595 420. If you want other values write the width and height attributes into the tag like so: [xtreme-dock-gallery width="yourvalue" height="yourvalue"]
4. To configure the dock gallery general parameters use the dockgallery-settings.xml. For individual dock gallery items use the dockgallery-contents.xml file. (tooltips, image path, image link and more)
5. If you want to use multiple instances of Xtreme Dock Gallery on different pages. Follow this steps: a. There are 2 xml files in wp-content/flashtuning/xtreme-dock-gallery folder: dockgallery-settings.xml, used for general settings, and dockgallery-content.xml, used for individual items. b. Modify the 2 xml files according to your needs and rename them (eg.: dockgallery-settings2.xml, dockgallery-content2.xml) c. Open the dockgallery-settings2.xml, search for this tag < object param="contentXML" value="dockgallery-content.xml" /> and change the attribute value to dockgallery-content2.xml . d. Copy the 2 modified xml files to wp-content/flashtuning/xtreme-dock-gallery . e. Use the xml attribute [xtreme-dock-gallery xml="dockgallery-settings2.xml"] when you insert the dock gallery on a page.
6. Optionally for custom pages use this php function: xtremeDockGalleryEcho(width,height,xmlFile) (e.g: xtremeDockGalleryEcho(595,420,'dockgallery-settings.xml') )
Remove the Flashtuning.net logo
If you dond¬DSdut want to have the Flashtuning.net logo on the top left corner, you'll have to purchase the commercial package. You'll also have access to the fla file. After downloading the commercial archive, overwrite the swf file from the /wp-content/flashtuning/xtreme-dock-gallery directory.
Related: Image, Support, Images, items, Individual, Buttons, Banner, Orientation, Transition, optional, Speed, Settings, Navigation, Links, Timer, Gallery, Descriptions
O/S:BSD, Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X
File Size: 81.9 KB
|More Similar Code|
XML Dock Image Menu / XML Dock Photo Menu & XML Dock AutoPlay Menu.
* Fully customizable XML driven content
* Unlimited number of images / swf support
* Customizable width, height, position and item size
* Easy to use XML file for images / tooltips / titles / descriptions and links
* AutoPlay ( AutoScroll ) with global or individual timer for each image
* Individual items...
Other Features: Gallery item inactive/rollover alpha set in XML; Minimum or start scale of items set in XML; Image/swf names/paths set in XML file; URL links & targets for each item set in XML file; Item spacing set in XML file; Special /...
This plugin can create a photo gallery or menu with a fisheye-style display using Dojo Toolkit Ajax. A dock style can have horizontal or vertical gallery. *Now you can set the background image for the gallery. *Now you can add a fisheye widget up...
Codejock Software's Xtreme Suite combines seven of our most popular components, Xtreme CommandBars, Xtreme Docking Pane, Xtreme Property Grid, Xtreme Report Control, Xtreme Calendar, Xtreme Task Panel, and Xtreme Shortcut Bar all for one...
Codejock Software's Xtreme Toolkit Pro combines eight of our most popular components, Xtreme CommandBars, Xtreme Docking Pane, Xtreme Property Grid, Xtreme Report Control, Xtreme Calendar, Xtreme Task Panel, Xtreme Shortcut Bar, and Xtreme Common...
PHP Lightbox Photo Gallery Software digital image hosting asset management php stock library, online proofing script provides photographers, artists and artisans an affordable solution to displaying and selling their work online. Art galleries,...
ES Flash XML Images Compare Gallery is a great way to present pictures and photos on your web site and sell them. It has lots of useful such features as two viewing panes to compare photos and choose more suitable for you, zoom effects to see...
Image Gallery is a nice looking and easy to use gallery with slideshow preview and image descriptions. It is a great script that can be easily integrated into any web site. Easy to install - a plain text file is used to manage your gallery images....
Photo gallery with click-to-enlarge photos, fancy CSS3 rollover effects, and marked up with HTML5.
The gallery uses a 3D panes effect. Every time a image is clicked, the front image comes towards the user and fades away, with the other images coming to the front.
The clicked image goes to the back of the pane.
|User Review for Xtreme Dock Gallery