Xtreme Dock Menu 1.1
File ID: 97130
Xtreme Dock Menu 1.1 Description
Description: XML Dock Image Menu / XML Dock Photo Menu & XML Dock AutoPlay Menu.
* Fully customizable XML driven content
* Unlimited number of images / swf support
* Customizable width, height, position and item size
* Easy to use XML file for images / tooltips / titles / descriptions and links
* AutoPlay ( AutoScroll ) with global or individual timer for each image
* Individual items selection or mouse roll over scroll effect options for AutoScroll mode
* Time period adjustable from the XML file (in seconds)
* Both horizontal and vertical menu orientation support
* Dynamic image reflection with transparency, distance and direction settings
* Image ToolTips with automatic text wrapping, font embedding, background and border color / size support
* HTML / CSS driven ToolTips description text and ToolTips position, offest support
* Zoom amount and zoom speed setting on mouseover with zoom/position influence option on adjacent items
* Define image borders size/color from within the XML configuration file
* Image tooltips, spacing, mouse roll over blur effect and click support
1. Download the plugin and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory. Activate through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
2. Download the Free XtremeDockMenu and copy the content of the archive in wp-content folder. (e.g: "http://www.yoursite.com/wp-content/flashtuning/xtreme-dock-menu")
3. Insert the swf into post or page using this tag: [xtreme-dock-menu]. The default values for width and height are 580 200. If you want other values write the width and height attributes into the tag like so: [xtreme-dock-menu width="yourvalue" height="yourvalue"]
4. To configure the dock menu general parameters use the dock-settings.xml. For individual dock menu items use the dock-contents.xml file. (tooltips, image path, image link and more)
Remove the Flashtuning.net logo
If you dond¬DSdut want to have the Flashtuning.net logo on the bottom left corner, you'll have to purchase the commercial package. You'll also have access to the fla file. After downloading the commercial archive, overwrite the swf file from the /wp-content/flashtuning/xtreme-dock-menu directory.
Related: Support, Image, tooltips, Images, Mouse, Effect, Position, Autoplay, Driven, autoscroll, items, Description, Color, Border, Background, Automatic, direction, wrapping, Dock, Menu
O/S:BSD, Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X
File Size: 665.6 KB
|More Similar Code|
If you are a big Mac fan, you will love this CSS dock menu.
In the download package is shown you how to implement it to your web page.
You can incorporate the Dock Menu in any website for free without even using Flash. The alignment may be horizontal and vertical, customizable min and max images width and height, configurable spacing. You can also choose from...
With over 110 XML Settings, highly optimized code, AS2 and AS3 versions, tons of features, auto-play, mouse and slider scrolling this is the only horizontal dock menu you'll ever need. This product can be used within your flash project or...
XML Image Dock Gallery / XML Photo Gallery Rotator / XML Image SlideShow.
* Fully customizable XML driven content
* Customizable width, height and item size
* Unlimited number of images ( JPG, PNG, BMP,...
Other Features: Customizable width, height, position and item size; Easy to use XML file for images / tooltips / titles / descriptions and links; AutoPlay ( AutoScroll ) with global or individual timer for each image; Individual items selection or...
With the "AllWebMenus Accessible (508, WCAG) Menu Add-in" you can create feature-rich, accessible CSS menus for websites easily.
Codejock Software's Xtreme Suite combines seven of our most popular components, Xtreme CommandBars, Xtreme Docking Pane, Xtreme Property Grid, Xtreme Report Control, Xtreme Calendar, Xtreme Task Panel, and Xtreme Shortcut Bar all for one...
Codejock Software's Xtreme Toolkit Pro combines eight of our most popular components, Xtreme CommandBars, Xtreme Docking Pane, Xtreme Property Grid, Xtreme Report Control, Xtreme Calendar, Xtreme Task Panel, Xtreme Shortcut Bar, and Xtreme Common...
Easy to use flash menu, does not require flash to be used, only the "player" plugin that is installed on any web browser, easy to use, just insert the swf file in a web page and edit the xml file that comes with the menu, by editing the...
Dynamical loading of items from XML stream gives a possibility to...
|User Review for Xtreme Dock Menu