Zero Point 7.x-1.1
File ID: 97943
Zero Point 7.x-1.1 Description
Description: Zero Point is an advanced theme developed by Dr. Radut to be ideal for a wide range of sites. It contains the same kinds of features you'll find in our other Drupal themes, plus many more.
The theme validates XHTML 1.0 Strict / CSS 2, and it is cross-browser compatible; works perfect in Firefox, IE 6, IE 7, IE8, Safari, Opera and Google Chrome.
Live demos of different sub-themes and variations at: ECOimm, Boaz Broker, to name a few.
* 1, 2, or 3 column layout with adaptive width based on "The Jello Mold Piefecta Layout";
* 17+1 collapsible block regions;
* 7 colour styles;
* built-in IE transparent PNG fix;
* jQuery CSS image preload (optional);
* Fixed / Variable width sidebars (optional);
* Round corners for page elements and primary menu (optional);
* Block icons (optional);
* Page icons (optional);
* SuckerFish Drop-down primary links menu (optional);
* Primary links menu position (center, left, right);
* Helpful body classes (unique classes for each page, term, website section, browser, etc.);
* Full breadcrumb;
* Works perfect in Multilingual installations.
Advanced theme settings features
* Style - Choose a colour palette from 7 options: Zero Point (default), Sky, Nature, Ivy, Ink, Sangue and Lime. More colour options to come.
* jQuery CSS image preload - Choose a colour.
* Sidebars layout - Fixed width sidebars or variable width sidebars.
* Rounded corners - Option to have rounded corners in all browsers but IE.
* Block icons - Choose between none, 32x32 pixel icons and 48x48 pixels icons.
* Page icons - Choose a layout with or without page icons.
* Menu style - Two-level Static or SuckerFish drop-down menu.
* Menu position - Center, left or right.
* Mission statement - Display mission statement only on front page or on all pages;
* Display Breadcrumb;
* Username - Display "not verified" for unregistered usernames;
* Search results - Customize what should be displayed on the search results page.
* Author & date - display author's username and/or date posted;
* Taxonomy terms - How to display (or not) vocabularies and category terms.
Search engine optimization (SEO) settings
* Page titles - Format the title that displays in the browser's title bar;
* Meta tags.
Related: width sidebars rounded, width sidebars optional, website section browser, adaptive width, page icons, collapsible, strict, point default, vocabularies category, verifiedquot unregistered, unique classes, transparent png fix, rounded, unregistered username
O/S:BSD, Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X
File Size: 409.6 KB
|More Similar Code|
It is a Matlab function that determines the zero of a regular real function.
The function has two input variable: 'function' is a string that represents the function of which find the relative zero. It must be expressed with the real variable 'x'. 'error' is the tolerance for the algorithm's arrest.
The function returns the zero point of the real function. It plots, in a figure,...
Useful helper function that rounds scalars, vectors or matrices smaller/bigger than zero at a defined place after the decimal point.
Needs two input arguments to work properly: out = sRound(val, precision)
Usage: out = sRound(val,...
It's a deterministic iterative zero order algorithm that can be used to solve unconstrained optimization problem. It finds the relative minimum of a two variables function with a deterministic iterative zero order algorithm.
% C = CIRCONV(A,B,N) performs the N-point circular convolution
% of vectors A and B. C is returned as a row vector. A and B
% must be vectors, but may be of different lengths. N must be
% a positive, non-zero integer. The results of...
Computes the strategy oddments for two-player zero-sum games of perfect information. Uses a robust, iterative approximation that can handle dominance, non-square payoff matrices, and games without a saddle-point.
calculation the shape and intensity distribution of focus point
The effect of fixed-point arithmetic in 16-bits PID controller C routines
on the closed-loop precision is shown in this Simulink model.
Two Simulink blocks that implement single and double
precision 16-bits PID C routines are...
An essential step in embedded software development, floating- to fixed-point conversion can be tedious, labor-intensive, and error-prone. System engineers frequently design algorithms in floating-point math, usually double-precision. This format...
ICP - Iterative Closest Point algorithm, c++ implementation. Handles only points in R^3. Makes use of a kd-tree for closest-point search. ICP finds the transformation of points in data to fit points in model. Fit with respect to minimize a...
This implementation includes modules for radiometric enhancement of colored 3D point clouds. The introduced method balances the colors of -preferably but not necessarily- overlapping point clouds in such a way that the color variances in...
|User Review for Zero Point